Pokemon Go has added a new feature that really makes the game even better. Players will now notice that certain Pokemon will evolve just by trading them. Niantic has added the ability to Trade Evolve certain Pokemon, this also includes the new creatures coming from the Unova region.
Right now Kadabra, Machoke, Graveler, and Haunter are some of the Pokemon that you can trade to evolve. All you need to do is look down in the area that shows the evolution. If you see a trade symbol that Pokemon will evolve without the cost of candy. These are some of the new Pokemon from the Unova region that you can now catch.
- Roggenrola, Tympole, Dwebble, Trubbish, Karrablast, Joltik, and Shelmet.
Look for these Pokemon to hatch in eggs as well. Also, we have new regional Pokemon to catch.
- North America, South America, and Africa: Throh
- Australia, Europe, and Asia: Sawk
- Mexico, Central America, Carribean, Southern United States, and South America:Maractus
- Greece and Egypt: Sigilyph
Pokemon Go Players who find themselves in the Eastern Hemisphere will find Red-Striped Form Basculin, while players in the Western hemisphere will find Blue-Striped Form Basculin. If you really need to see what Pokemon will be evolving from which egg you can click the link above to take you to the Niantic site. They have a nice rundown of what’s available today.